free tracker

The Everything Ghost Hunting Book

Pub Date : 2014-06-15 | Author : Melissa Martin Ellis | Publisher : Simon and Schuster

ISBN 10 : 9781440571480
ISBN 13 : 1440571481

All you need to track and record paranormal activity! Ectoplasm...cold spots...orbs...everyone loves a real-life ghost story! Ghosthunter Melissa Martin Ellis takes you on an excit..


Ghost Hunting For Beginners

Pub Date : 2011-10-08 | Author : Rich Newman | Publisher : Llewellyn Worldwide

ISBN 10 : 9780738730868
ISBN 13 : 0738730866

If you're one of the countless fans of ghost hunting TV shows itching to get off the couch and track some spirits on your own, this book provides everything you need to know to con..


Girls Ghost Hunting Guide

Pub Date : 2012-05-01 | Author : Stacey Graham | Publisher : Sourcebooks, Inc.

ISBN 10 : 9781402266140
ISBN 13 : 1402266146

What was that noise? The cat? The wind? Little brother stealing a peek at your diary? Or is it a ghost? The Girls' Ghost Hunting Guide will help you identify the creepy crawlers fr..


Ghost Hunter S Guidebook

Pub Date : 2007-06-01 | Author : Troy Taylor | Publisher : Whitechapel Productions

ISBN 10 : 1892523523
ISBN 13 : 9781892523525

Covers ghost-hunting investigation techniques, detection equipment, spirit communication, cameras and photo analysis, historical research and more!..


The Family Guide To Ghost Hunting

Pub Date : 2016-01-05 | Author : David Lawrence | Publisher :

ISBN 10 : 0692568603
ISBN 13 : 9780692568606

SOME SAY THIS BOOK IS CONTROVERSIAL! Why? Because children shouldn't be included in paranormal investigation! Because Ghost Hunting isn't a family outing! Because there shouldn't b..


Ghost Hunting Basics

Pub Date : 2015-06-04 | Author : Chet Southworth | Publisher :

ISBN 10 : 1634981294
ISBN 13 : 9781634981293

Do you believe in ghosts? They believe in you. 99.99% of the things that go bump in the night are not ghosts. It's the other 0.01% that really makes life interesting for paranormal..


Ghost Hunting

Pub Date : 2013-12-05 | Author : Andrew Green | Publisher : WhiteInc

ISBN 10 :
ISBN 13 :

This reprint of the late Andrew Green's 1972 classic book spurred the interest of many an enthusiastic ghost-hunter; the first ever do-it-yourself guide for the psychic researcher...